This section provides detailed instructions for deploying our WordPress Plugin
How to upgrade
The latest version of our WordPress plugin is available here.
If you have an older version installed, you will see the following message in the plugins window.
If you do not see the message, you will need to delete your existing Xtreme Locator WordPress plugin and then install the new version. Some settings will be retained but we recommend you make a note of your current settings before deleting.
Articles in WordPress Plugin Help
- About the Xtreme Locator WordPress Plugin
- Installing the Xtreme Locator WordPress Plugin
- Settings – WP
- Css Styles – WP
- Standard Search – WP
- Advanced Search – WP
- Custom Search – WP
- All Locations Map – WP
- Location Listing – WP
- Location Admin Login Form – WP
- Deploying on your Website – WP
- Deploying the Widget
- Customizing the WordPress Plugin