Xtreme Locator Overview
Do your customers say: “I love your products but I don’t know where to go to buy them”?
You have spent a lot of time and money developing dealer relationships, setting up and driving traffic to your Website and putting together marketing programs but your customers have trouble finding your stores or they overload your customer service phone banks calling to find your nearest outlet.
Nearly 70% of shoppers polled in a recent study of internet buying trends cited store locators as “very” or “extremely” helpful in making a purchase decision.
Xtreme Locator directs your visitors to your closest store, branch or office displaying store hours, products, map direction and date sensitive “Special Events” held at a particular location! Searches are done by zip code or many other searchable fields like city or area code.
Xtreme Locator is packed with features to direct your customers into your stores. This overview highlights some of our most important features.
Multiple Search and Delivery Options
- Run a Quick Search – Customers enter their local zip code in a your search box to find your nearest store. Each location will be displayed from nearest to farthest.
- Run an Advanced Search – Customers can enter any number of location details including; Postal Code, Name, City, State/Province, Country, Special Events and Location Specialties (Services Brands, Products, etc.). Each location will be displayed from nearest to farthest. The visitor can click on any location to see the Location Detail page.
- Choose from three different results types:
Text Dealer Info with Map-It Link
Text Dealer Info with accompanying map
Map Icons with icon click to view dealer info.
- View Location Details – After performing either search, your customer can then choose to view more details about a location by clicking it to view the Location Detail page.
- Mapping & Driving Directions – From either the search results page or the location detail page, your customer can click the Map-It icon to view a printable map and driving directions.
Xtreme Locator is Fully Customizable
Xtreme Locator is fully customizable to match the “look and feel” of your Website. You can upload company logo images and individual location logo images, define page colors, set the display width and define fonts. You can even upload audio messages for each location!
For more advanced customization, we offer very competitive prices for modifications to your Xtreme Locator deployment. This service is availalbe for hosted accounts or purchased software packages. Examples of customization range from special search parameters and user interfaces to hooking Xtreme Locator to external databases, automatic synchrnoization or pulling records from multiple databases and presenting them in a custom results page. Visit our Case Studies page for examples of some of our customizations.
Manage your Locator From Anywhere
Access our Administrative Control Panel from any Web Browser allowing easy management of your entire Xtreme Locator application. Features include:
- Location Manager – The management module used to add and edit individual dealer location records.
- Custom Fields – Create an unlimited number of custom fields to add products, location types, etc.
- Location Administrators – Provide credentials for additional administrators to login to manage assigned locations. Use this feature to allow regional managers to make modifications to only their assigned locations or to allow individual location owners to update their information!
- Statistics Reporting – Provides you with real time reporting showing you the the geographical areas your customers are searching for, providing invaluable marketing tools.
- Code Generator – Once you setup all of your locations, generate the code to put Xtreme Locator on your Web Pages with our Code Generator. Deployment choices include HTML, iFrame, Frames, Flash, PHP and ASP.NET.
- All Locations Country or Region Map – If you want to display a map of your locations, you can generate the code to place a map of your locations on your Website.
- Sales Territory Handling – Assign sales territories to your locations using Zip Codes, Range of Zip Codes, States and/or Countries. Territories override distance search to allow for one regional rep to support multiple regions.
- Priority Location Handling – You can designate certain locations to show up first on any search.
- Import & Export – Import all of your location data from your dealer database to quickly get up and running. Export this data for easy location review.
Xtreme Locator can handle your locations all around the world. We provide geocodes for street level locating in over 25 countries( see list of supported countries). All other countries supported via Country/City level searching. More street level locating coming online soon.
IVR Telephone Locator
Add our IVR Telephone Locator to your Web Locator to provide even more ways for your customers to find your stores. With our IVR Telephone Locator, your customers simply phone into your locator phone number, enter or speak their zip code and receive directions to the location nearest to them, all without any human interaction.