Xtreme Locator Mambo Component
With the Xtreme Locator Mambo Component, adding a dealer locator to your Website is a snap. The Mambo Component is free and easy to install in your Mambo Control Panel. If you haven’t already done so, Signup for your Free Xtreme Locator Trial Account. After you receive your Xtreme Locator trial account Welcome package, record your Account ID as you will need to know it to complete the Mambo Component setup.
To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Download the free Xtreme Locator Mambo Component.
- Login to your Mambo Administration.
- From the top menu, select Installers | Universal
- Under Upload Package File, click the Browse button and select the Xtreme Locator component from the folder on your computer where you saved the download.
- Click Upload File and Install.
- Click Continue.
- From the top menu, select Components | Xtreme Locator
- Enter the Xtreme Locator Account ID in the Account ID field. (You can find your Account ID at the top of the Xtreme Locator Administrative Control Panel after your login to your Xtreme Locator account.)
- Enter special settings in the optional Form class and Message div class fields if desired.
- Enter any explanatory text you desire in the Message field.
- Modify the name for the Advanced search label and Submit button if desired.
- Modify the iframe details as desired.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Menu Manager and hook the Xtreme Locator component to the menu desired.